Looking for quick, easy recipes?
With healthy, seasonal ingredients?
You've found the right place!
Over 250 recipes....
With detailed Nutrition Analysis
Like this Lemon Chicken and Spinach Salad
Tired of having to:
- Find a site
- Find the index
- Find a link
- Decide you don't like it
- Go back and do it all again?
Wouldn't you just like to page through the recipes?
Like a real cook book?
Relax, put your feet up and have a look.
It's easy - each page has the following:
Turn the Page....
< previous recipe next recipe >
next section >
The fine print:
The recipes do NOT use processed foods, with the exception of
- canned (tinned) tomatoes and sauce in winter (or use your own from the freezer)
- red and white kidney beans, chickpeas (or use dried and cook earlier)
- tuna olives, capers, mustard, ketchup and other condiments
- occasionally other items... puff pastry, pimientos, etc.
The recipes DO use lots and lots of fresh, seasonal, and (we hope) local produce
- Great for the wonderful (organic) produce from your CSA - or your own garden
Most recipes are designed for 2 servings, but are easily increased to 4... or 6.... or 8...
Naturally, whether or not the serving size suits you depends on appetite, activity level, and all sorts of stuff we know nothing about.
Looking for something more? Weekly Menu Plans complete with Shopping List?
Visit our companion site: Thyme for Cooking